2021-04-20 07:14:14
483次阅读
0个评论
篇 30:2
 信心移山2  今天
「耶和华-我的上帝啊, 我呼求你,你医治了我。」诗篇‬ ‭30:2‬ ‭RCUV‬‬
「LORD my God, I cried to You for help, and You healed me.」
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭30:2‬ ‭NASB2020‬‬
当然,重要的一点是,上帝负责医治,所以大卫才会感谢他。这就引出了这个问题。我们是否充分考虑过疾病和康复的关係?一般来说,我们没有,儘管作为基督徒,我们确实倾向于在真正生病的时候想到上帝才呼唤他。
我们生活在一个科学的时代,它的坏处是使我们失去了上帝在我们生命中的存在和干预的感觉。它使我们用第二因来代替第一因。我们谈论 「现代医学的奇蹟 」比谈论上帝的奇蹟或神奇的干预要容易得多。但严格地说,儘管我们应该感谢医学知识、技术、人员和资源,但医学并不是什么 「 奇蹟」。它是一种技术。即使是当代医学治疗中的「奇蹟 」 也是上帝的。
所以当你生病的时候,要祷告。求上帝医治。当你重新好起来的时候,记住是上帝医治了你,并为此感谢祂,就像诗人那样。
The important point, of course, is that God was responsible for the healing, which is why David is thanking him. It leads to this question: Do we adequately think of sickness and recovery in these terms? Generally speaking, we do not, though as Christians we do tend to think of God and call to him when we are actually sick.
We live in a scientific age, which has had the bad effect of removing us from a sense of God’s presence and intervention in our lives. It makes us substitute secondary causes for the first Cause. We speak of “the miracles of modern medicine” much more easily than we speak of God’s miracles or miraculous intervention. But strictly speaking, as thankful as we should be for medical knowledge, skills, personnel, and resources, medicine is no “miracle.” It is a technology. The “miracle” even in contemporary medical healing is God’s.
So when you are sick, pray. Ask God for healing.And when you are well again, remember that it is God who has healed you, and thank him for it, as the psalmist does.
Boice, J. M. (2005). Psalms 1-41: An Expositional Commentary (pp. 262-263). Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Books.
收藏 0 0

登录 后评论。没有帐号? 注册 一个。

可爱的大能勇士

• 0 回答
  • 0 粉丝
  • 0 关注