举报
一张爱的清单
2021-08-05 08:19:33
393次阅读
2个评论
  属灵外卖;节选备份
爱是恒久忍耐
Patience is connected with time. People think, work, talk and react at different paces. Some are fast, some are slow. Likewise, it takes time to develop character, strength, ability and understanding. God is patient with us and gives us the gift of time to become the person He intended us to be. When we are patient with others, giving them time to grow, make mistakes, learn and develop, this is an act of love.

耐心和时间相关。人们思考、工作、说话和反应的节奏各不相同。有人快,有人慢。同样的,发展品格、力量、能力和理解力也需要时间。神对我们十分耐心,祂赐给我们时间去成为祂想要我们成为的那种人。每当我们耐心待人,给他们时间成长、犯错、学习和发展,那就是爱的行为。

Love is kind

爱是恩慈
Kindness is often expressed in the unexpected and maybe even unnecessary things we say or do to show love. Kindness is going out of our way to give someone an encouraging word, it is a smile, a surprise gift, a soft word, some extra attention. Have you spoken a kind word today? 

恩慈常常表现在意想不到的事情上,甚至可以是我们为了表达爱所说或所做的非必须的事情。恩慈是我们愿意付出努力向他人说一句鼓励的话。恩慈可以是一个微笑,一个惊喜的礼物,一句柔软的话语,一些特别的关怀。你今天说了恩慈的话吗?
爱是不嫉妒
Envy robs your heart of entering in the joy of others. Instead of rejoicing with someone for their success, good news or blessing, our heart gets twisted and we have negative feelings of envy wanting what the other person has. Love will rejoice when others rejoice. 
嫉妒夺走了你分享他人喜乐的心。不是跟他人一起为他们的成功、好消息或祝福而欢欣鼓舞,我们的心反而变得扭曲。嫉妒的负面情绪使我们垂涎他人的所有。爱是与欢乐的人同乐。
Love does not boast

爱是不自夸
Boasting is self-promotion coming out of your own mouth and exposes how highly you think of yourself compared to others. Love will praise others, not yourself. 
自夸是自己吹捧自己并觉得自己比别人高一等。爱则是夸奖他人,而不是自夸。

Love is not proud

爱是不骄傲
Pride stops us from receiving anything from anyone else for we believe we are better than others and self-sufficient. Love is the opposite of this, love is a two-way street where we give and receive from others because we know deep down that we truly need other people. We are grateful that their strengths can help us in our weaknesses.
骄傲阻止我们从他人那里领受任何东西,因为我们觉得自己比别人好,并且会自满。爱恰恰相反,它是一条双向道,我们给予的同时也接受他人的馈赠,因为深知我们确实也需要他人。我们感激在自己软弱时,别人的力量可以帮助我们。
Love does not dishonor others

爱是不使他人蒙羞
When we dishonor other people, we publicly put them down by our words and actions demonstrating to all those around us that we do not value that person. When we honor people, we publicly lift them up to point out their good points to others. This is love.
每当我们羞辱他人,我们就是公开用言语和行为向周围的人表示,我们不看重那个人。而尊荣他人,就是公开将一个人的优点告诉其他人而以此高举他。这就是爱。
Love is not self-seeking

爱是不求自己的益处
The self-seeking person is always looking out for themselves. What can I get? How can I be promoted? How can I be comfortable? Love is looking out for the needs of others above myself. 
一个只寻求自己益处的人总是关注自己。我能获得什么?我怎样才能高升?我怎样才能更舒服?爱是关注他人的需要超过自己。
Love is not easily angered

爱是不轻易发怒
Anger is a feeling that emerges when we are offended and can lead to sins such as hate or more seriously, murder. If there is love in our heart, we will not become angry quickly, love will bring balance to our heart when we meet challenging situations. 
愤怒是当我们被冒犯时所产生的感觉,这种感觉会使我们犯下诸如仇恨甚至谋杀等更严重罪行。如果我们心中有爱,我们就不会轻易发怒。在我们面临困难的情况时,爱会给我们心中带来平衡。

Love keeps no record of wrongs

爱是不计较人的恶

Love will cover the sins of others. Love will not remember again and again the wrong things people have done but will forgive and offer second chances. 
爱会遮掩他人的罪。爱不会一遍又一遍地记起他人所犯的过错,却会饶恕并再给他们一次机会。

Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth 

爱不喜欢不义只喜欢真理

Love does not enjoy the downfall of others. Love will mourn with those who mourn and rejoice with those who rejoice. Love will always look for the truth in life. Love will never conceal truth but celebrate it. 

爱不喜欢他人的跌倒。爱是与哀哭的人同哭与喜乐的人同乐。爱总是寻找生命中的真理。爱从不隐藏真理而是庆祝真理。

Love always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres 

凡事包容,凡事相信,凡事盼望,凡事忍耐

Love will always care for others and look ahead to the future believing in a better day to come. With love I can believe that others have a brighter future. 
爱总是去关心他人并展望未来,相信明天会更好。心中有爱就会相信他人会有一个更美好的未来。

The check list of love

爱的清单

These verses can be a check list for you and me to gauge the amount of love demonstrated in our lives. If you replaced the word “love” in these verses with your name, would it be true? If as you read through these verses you find yourself running short on love, ask for the love of Jesus to fill you. God is the source of all love. His love flows through Jesus Christ to you. It is from this God-given storehouse of love that you can pour out love to others. Without the love of Christ in you, loving others in this sacrificial way is incredibly difficult.
这些经文可以在你我的生命中作为衡量爱的清单。如果你把这些经文中爱的字眼用你的名字所替代,可以真实地反映你自己吗?如果你去读这些经文,发现你自己缺少爱,那么就祈求耶稣的爱充满你。神是所有爱的源头。祂的爱通过耶稣基督流向你。正是从神所赐的爱的宝库中,你才能把爱倾倒在他人身上。没有基督的爱在你里面,用这种舍己的方式去爱人将会极其困难。
These verses on love can become a prayer for your life. 

这些爱的经文可以成为你的祷告。

Lord, may I be filled with your love so that I can say:

神啊,求你用你的爱充满我,使我可以说:

I am patient, I am kind. I do not envy, I do not boast, I am not proud. I do not dishonor others, 

我有忍耐又有恩慈。我不嫉妒,我不自夸,我不张狂,我不作害羞的事。

I am not self-seeking, I am not easily angered, I keep no record of wrongs. 

我不求自己的益处,我不轻易发怒,我不计算人的恶。

I do not delight in evil but rejoice with the truth. 

我不喜欢不义,只喜欢真理

I always protect, always trust, always hope, always persevere.

我凡事包容,凡事相信,凡事盼望,凡事忍耐

Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 

1 John 4:7 NIV

亲爱的弟兄啊,我们应当彼此相爱,因为爱是从神而来的。凡有爱心的,都是由神而生,并且认识神。

约翰一书 4:7

收藏 0 0
    2021-08-05 08:38:10
      爱的根基就是不再是我乃是基督,这样就可以坦然与主相亲;与主相亲,才会爱主。什么叫作爱主呢?爱主就是以主为爱的目标,集中于主,只要主。爱主就是与主有不断的亲密交通,因此也自然亲爱众圣徒。爱主就是乐意顺服主,尊主为大,只凭主旨,不照我意。爱主就是主的爱人事奉爱他的主,这是多么甘甜,愉快。
      惟独与主相亲才会以主为爱的目标。惟独与主相亲才会与主有爱的交通;惟独与主相亲才会向主有爱的顺服。惟独与主相亲才会给主有爱的事奉。才会给主有爱的事奉,阿们!
      是主的爱以主为爱的目标。是主的爱与主有爱的交通。是主的爱向主有爱的顺服。是主的爱给主有爱的事奉。是主的爱才配以主为爱的目标。是主的爱才配与主有爱的交通。是主的才配向主有爱的顺服。是主的爱才配给主有爱的事奉。
      虽然神的救法不是在今世把我们罪人改变性质,但在主来时,祂要将我们这卑贱的身体改变形状和祂自己荣耀的身体相似。这都是根据复活的基督,是新造的我们,所以连我们的身体都与基督类似,为的是叫我们可以与神永远同住享受神的爱。哦,那时我们亲眼看见爱我们的神,就更知道祂作我们的救主,为我们经历了怎样无限量的痛苦。哦,祂爱我们的大爱要怎样的在我们里面发出回声来讚美祂感谢祂!直到永永远远,阿们。哈利路亚。
    与清教徒一同祷告
    需要恩典
    主啊,
    你是知道我大大不合适事奉,
    知道我目前如死一般,
    我没有能力行任何事来荣耀你,
    我的心烦乱冷冰。
    我是软弱,无知,无用,
    我厌恶痛恨自己。
    我全不知道你要我如何行,
    因为我惊奇感觉被你离弃,
    几乎无法感受你的同在;
    你让我记起我年轻所犯的罪,
    我本性可怕的罪,
    这样,我感到一切的罪,
    我不能思想,不能行动,
    每一个动作都是罪。
    请再次用归正之恩浇灌我这可怜滥用福音的罪人。
    帮助我心呼吸渴求圣洁,
    追求不断对你委身,
    追求每天在恩典里更大大长进。
    主啊,我在追求这福气时迷失了道路,要沉没了,
    因为我达不到我所想的;
    帮助我再坚持一会儿,
    直到解救的快乐时刻来临,
    因为如果你的恩慈不把我拉近,
    我就不能把我心举起归向你。
    帮助我小心,警醒,温柔,
    免得我在思想和行为上得罪我那配得称颂的恩友;
    我相信你,依靠你,
    需要你无时不帮助我,带领我。
    哦,愿我一切的不安和忧虑都证明是基督的学校,
    教导我谦卑的极大功课,
    为的是装备我做更大的服侍。

2021-08-05 08:28:15

重生而后行善
            “耶稣回答说:‘我实实在在地告诉你:人若不重生,就不能见神的国。’”《约翰福音》三:
           一个两年后才出生的婴儿,目前是不存在的。那个将要生产这婴儿的母亲现在也还没有怀这个胎。这个婴儿现在什么事都不能做。因为他根本还没有存在。
            这是人人都知道的。同样地,一个人如果没有重生、有属灵的生命,不管他做了多少好事,在天国里都是没有意义的。这些行为只不过走向罪与死。这就是耶稣告诉尼哥底母以及所有法利赛人他们必须接受他的道理,如果他们没有重生,就一点都不算什么。
            但是那些没有尼哥底母作得那么多、那么好的人会怎么样呢?如果没有重生,他们是没有能力行善的。我们在此并不是谴责善行,只是强调人必须先得到重生,才具备行善的能力。
           如果你想要请木匠帮你盖房子,首先必须要有这个木匠的存在。如果这个木匠还没有出生,他怎么能做什么呢?善行也是如此。行善并不能使人变好。首先,你必须先问自己是否已经得到了新生命。接着,问自己你要做什么工作。可惜很多人不是照着这个步骤来,他们误以为善行可以救他们。因此我要强调,首先要先确定自己得到了新生命。因为如果你没有得到永生,你的善行是没有价值的。
       马丁路德牧师【信心日引】八月五日
共2条 1

登录 后评论。没有帐号? 注册 一个。

可爱的大能勇士

• 0 回答
  • 0 粉丝
  • 0 关注